1. CONSULTATIONS AND LEGAL AID IN THE CREATION OF BUSINESS
1) Consultations at the stage of business creation:
- optimal choice of organizational legal form of business
- optimal selection of tax structure and activities of business
- identification of the need to obtain licenses and permits and other organizational issues
- legal assistance in determining the optimal size of the statutory fund, the number of hired workers, renting premises for business, etc.
2) Development of constituent documents (charter, regulations, contract) and documents necessary for business registration
3) Representation of the interests of LLC members in state authorities and local self-government agencies on business registration issues.
4) Development and drawing up of corporate agreements between founders on the management of the Society (advising on the main essential conditions of the agreements between founders, their powers and functional responsibilities in business management)
5) Advising on the procedure for the creation of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
2. LEGAL SUPPORT OF BUSINESS ENTITY
1) Legal assistance and consultations on corporate law issues (relations with the management of an economic society, meeting of participants, decision-making, the election of management bodies, the founding of the founders and the entry of new members of a company);
2) Development of internal documents (Regulations, Rules, Orders, Contracts) on corporate governance issues;
3) Legal support of the general meeting of participants:
- registration of documents on assembly fees;
- preparation and registration of the protocol of the meeting of participants and the register of fees;
- accompanying documents signing at a notary office.
4) Providing verbal consultations and preparing written legal opinions on corporate law
5) Legal prevention of corporate conflicts (legal control over compliance with the terms of a corporate agreement and legal fixing of violations)
6) Analysis and development of optimal corporate governance schemes.
3. SOLVING CORPORATE DISPUTES
1) Legal analysis of corporate disputes;
2) Elaboration of a strategy of behavior and a clear step-by-step procedure for protecting the interests of a client in a corporate dispute;
3) Client's interests representation in negotiations;
4) Eepresentation of a client in court in corporate disputes (preparing statements of claim, lodging claims, participating in court hearings);
5) Preparation of possible legal mechanisms of influence on opponent successful conflict esolution in favor of a client);
6) Legal action to prevent illegal takeover;
7) Corporate rights protection of company members in court.
4. LEGAL SUPPORT OF PURCHASE-SALES OF CORPORATE RIGHTS
1) A comprehensive legal audit of the company's activities (DUE DILIGENCE) to identify the risks for a client and determine the real value of corporate rights:
- detailed legal analysis of corporate history of a company
- analysis of court proceedings of the company
- legal expertise of all company activities.
2) Preparation of documents on the purchase and sale of shares in economic partnerships;
3) Legal counseling and advising the client on M&A transactions.
4) Preparation and execution of the necessary documents confirming the transfer of ownership of the share.
5) Legal support of transactions on the alienation of corporate rights or the purchase of a stake in the charter fund of a LLC.
Ask a question and we will reply within 5 minutes
Analyze your question
We give a preliminary consultation and discuss the work plan
We fix the cost of legal services. You pay an advance payment of 50%
We solve your question
We send a report on the work. Final settlement for our legal services